This is for the paper pattern (hard copy) of The Adventurer Backpack pattern by R.j.A.F.MAKES.
This Listing is NOT for the actual Bag. This Listing is for the sewing pattern ONLY.
The Pattern DesignThis pattern is designed for those who want a normal backpack, which has a main front pocket and a main compartment. This bag is even big enough to be used as a school backpack
An easy to follow pattern with detailed instructions and lots of pictures.
Finished bag sizes:
15.75 inches by 12 inches by 4.5 inches
What items you will need to make this bag is listed here and these can also be brought from the shop here at R.j.A.f.MAKES:
- 1 Metre Main Outer Fabric 44 inches wide
- 3/4 Metre Contrast Fabric 44 inches wide
- 1-1/2 Metres Lining Fabric 44 inches wide
- 3-1/4 Metres Iron On Medium Weight Interfacing
- 1 Metre Fusible single sided fleece
- 41 inches No5. Zip With 2 Pulls
- 10 inch No.3 Zip with 1 pull
- 60 inches- 1 inch wide Bag Strap Webbing
- 2x Plastic Backpack Adjusters 1 inch wide and should have two center bars.
- 1x Scrap piece of either cork/ PU Leather 2-1/2 inches Square
Please DO NOT share this pattern with anyone else its for your own personal use only.
You can make to sell on a small scale from my patterns, however, if you wish to teach from any of my patterns please contact myself beforehand, as then we can come to an agreement.
Credit all the makes from this pattern using #adventurerbackpack in any social media platforms so i can see and praise your makes.
Why not join my Pattern Support Group on Facebook 'R.j.A.f.MAKES Becky Alexander-Frost Sewing Pattern Support Group'. https://www.facebook.com/groups/443979453165665/
Please share your makes and photos within the group as I would love to see your creations.