Pattern Amendments And Sewing Street Sample Information
Sometimes we make a mistake within our patterns and we are extremely sorry about this.
Refer back to this page for any amendments made within the pattern you're currently working on.
If you see any mistakes please email Hellorjafmakes@gmail.com
You will also find within this section the fabrics Becky used for sewing street samples and the codes of the fabrics. So, this will help you create the same as Becky made and your have no confusion.
Patterns which have errors in and the corrections.
Please note the bold and in pink bit, is the bit that needs correcting within the pattern
The Granny Square No Yarn Needed Quilt:-
The Assembly of block 1 Making Block 1- Duck and Ducklings:
Step 1. Take x1 fabric B piece A and 1x fabric A piece A, put them RST and sew together. Press the seam open and cut off the dog ears (the overhanging corners). Repeat this step to make 4 (HST) Half Square Triangles units.
For the Monochrome colour way for sewing street customers for the Granny Square No Yarn Needed Quilt is as follows:-
- Fabric A= NBLJ50 - Dark Grey
- Fabric B= TALJ07 - Light Grey
- Fabric C= QMLJ23- Elephant
- Fabric D= GILJ10- White
- Fabric E= FWLJ49- Black
The only typo error is in the step by step instructions. NOT the cutting out or the fabric amounts.
The image below is how the final Monochrome will look like
The Quilt Block Case
Cutting page 4
Step12, From the PVC clear vinyl cut (x8) 17-1/2 inches by 18 inches and label this as PVC pages.
This is the only error within the pattern. There is enough of the fabric allocated mentioned in what you will need for this error which has been found.
For sewing street customers who want to follow the sample that Becky made:
- Mosaic blocks fabric used for patches A, Patch B, Patch C (Cut x8) with sewing street codes: XIW105
- Mosaic blocks fabric used for patches c (cut x32) with sewing street codes: DNLJ60
- Patch D, Patch E, Patch F, Patch G and Patch H fabric used with sewing street codes: HBLJ83
- Binding, Tie, Handle and Spine fabric used with sewing street codes: SEW164
- Page Binding fabric used with sewing street codes: XIW105 and DNLJ60
- Main Body Lining fabric used with sewing street codes: XIW105