This is for the Paper Pattern booklet of The Rose Bucket Bag pattern by R.j.A.F.MAKES.
This Listing is NOT for the actual Bag. This Listing is for the paper pattern booklet of the sewing pattern ONLY.
The Pattern Design
The Rose Bucket bag is a great small cross body bag. With a panel where you can make your fabric stand out. There is a new technique where you learn to use the Zipper coil as a piping and give that bag a new modem look. The bag has a curvy base and its wide which means you will be able to sort a lot in this bag.
There is a main compartment which closes by a zipper and an inside zip pocket.
An easy to follow pattern with detailed instructions and lots of pictures.
Finished bag sizes: 8.75 inches x 9.5 inches x 4.5 inches.
What items you will need to make this bag:
- 1/2 metre Main Fabric or (3/4 metre if only using one piece of fabric)
- 1x Fat Quarter of Contrast Fabric (if your doing a finish which has the feature panel)
- 1 metre Lining Fabric
- 2 metres Medium Weight Iron on Interfacing
- 1/2 Metre Fusible fleece single sided
- 34 inches No5 Zipper with 1 x Zipper pull
- 2x 1-inch Rectangular Rings
- 1x 1-inch Adjustable strap slider
- 1x 10- inch No3 Zipper
- 8 inches by 5 inches Decovil Heavy
Please DO NOT share this pattern with anyone else its for your own personal use only.
You can make to sell on a small scale from my patterns, however, if you wish to teach from any of my patterns please contact myself beforehand, as then we can come to an agreement.
Credit all the makes from this pattern using #rjafmakes in any social media platforms so i can see and praise your makes.
Why not join my Pattern Support Group on Facebook 'R.j.A.f.MAKES Becky Alexander-Frost Sewing Pattern Support Group'. https://www.facebook.com/groups/443979453165665/
Please share your makes and photos within the group as I would love to see your creations.