This is for the Paper Pattern booklet of The Oakfield Tote/ Baby Changing Bag pattern by R.j.A.F.MAKES.
This Listing is NOT for the actual Bag. This Listing is for the paper pattern booklet of the sewing pattern ONLY.
The Pattern Design
The Oakfield bag is a great Medium size tote which is designed to be a baby changing bag, but can be used for anything. It's not just a baby changing bag. There is a new technique where you learn to make a boxy style box which isn't bulky within the seams. The bag is wide which means you will be able to sort a lot in this bag.
The bag has 4 different style slip pockets, one large outside zip pock. The inside has inside slip pockets and the main compartment closes by a zipper.
An easy to follow pattern with detailed instructions and lots of pictures.
Finished bag sizes: 14 inches x 13 inches x 3.5 inches.
What items you will need to make this bag:
- 1/2 metre Main Fabric based on 59 inches wide fabric (cotton canvas/ Cotton quilters weight/ PU Lether)
- 1 metre Lining Fabric based on 58 inches wide (Rip Stop/ Waterproof canvas 300grams weight or less)
- 1/2 Metre Contrast No1 based 44 inches wide (quilter's weight cotton)
- 1x FQ (Fat Quarter) Contrast No2 based 44 inches wide, this will be the bias binding (Quilters weight cotton)
- 1-1/2 metres Medium Weight Iron on Interfacing
- 1 metre Single Sided Fusible Fleece
- 2-1/2 metres 1 inch wide Webbing
- 32 inches No.5 Zipper (cut into x2 17 inches long with 1x zipper pull on each and x1 14 inches long with 1x zipper pull installed)
- 2x 1 inch wide rectangular rings
- 1x 1 inch wide Adjustable strap slider buckle.
- 1/2 metre 1/4 inch wide Elastic
Please DO NOT share this pattern with anyone else its for your own personal use only.
You can make to sell on a small scale from my patterns, however, if you wish to teach from any of my patterns please contact myself beforehand, as then we can come to an agreement.
Credit all the makes from this pattern using #rjafmakes in any social media platforms so i can see and praise your makes.
Why not join my Pattern Support Group on Facebook 'R.j.A.f.MAKES Becky Alexander-Frost Sewing Pattern Support Group'. https://www.facebook.com/groups/443979453165665/
Please share your makes and photos within the group as I would love to see your creations.