This is for the Digital Download PDF of The Applebrook Bag pattern by R.j.A.F.MAKES.
This Listing is NOT for the actual Bag. This Listing is for the sewing pattern ONLY.
The Pattern Design.This pattern is designed to be small but carry a lot of everyday things in it.Using the right fabrics this bag could be also be made as a men's style bag. There is types of quilting shown within the pattern for you to pick from, for you to quilt along side your fabric choice. However you don't have to quilt it, that option is totally up to you.
An easy to follow pattern with detailed instructions and lots of pictures.
Finished bag sizes:
9 inches by 9-1/2 inches by 4 inches
What items you will need to make this bag is listed here and these can also be brought from the shop here at R.j.A.f.MAKES:
- 1/2 Metre Main Outer Fabric (main front and back of the bag)
- 1/4 Metre Contrast fabric No.1(zip gusset and base)
- FQ Metre Contrast fabric No.2 ( this is optional for the piping)
- 1 Metre Lining Fabric
- 1-1/2 Metres Medium weight iron on interfacing
- 1/2 Metre Single sided fusible foam
- 1x 14 inch No.5 Zipper with either 1 or two zipper sliders on
- 1x 10 inch No.3 Zipper with 1 zipper slider on
- 2x 1 inch Rectangular Rings
- 1x 1 inch Strap adjustable slider
- 84 inches 2mm Piping Cord (this is optional)
Please DO NOT share this pattern with anyone else its for your own personal use only.
You can make to sell on a small scale from my patterns, however, if you wish to teach from any of my patterns please contact myself beforehand, as then we can come to an agreement.
Credit all the makes from this pattern using #applebrookbag in any social media platforms so i can see and praise your makes.
Why not join my Pattern Support Group on Facebook 'R.j.A.f.MAKES Becky Alexander-Frost Sewing Pattern Support Group'. https://www.facebook.com/groups/443979453165665/
Please share your makes and photos within the group as I would love to see your creations.